Friday, March 4, 2011

Say Cheese!

Happy Friday, Everybody!
Last night's class was information PACKED! For those of you who didn't make it out - you certainly missed out! We are nearing the end of Gaihwi:yo:, and I would love to see all of your faces out at next weeks class! Next week, I will be taking pictures of the class so be sure not to show up in your PJ's this week (even though PJ's and Gaihwi:yo: is one of the best combinations, trust me, I know)! I will be bringing photo/video consent forms for those of you who are willing to be in the pictures. REMEMBER- Thursday Night Outreach is always open to suggestion! Would would you like to see us disect in class? Alfred and I are very happy to see new faces. If you haven't been in a while- come out next week! We miss you :(.
 Nya:weh!

No comments:

Post a Comment