Monday, November 1, 2010

Onęh Gęnęnagéhneh

Gęnęnagéhneh (fall) is amongst us, and I loved seeing the beautiful yellow leaves in piles this morning. Along with a fresh coating of frost on my windshield. Yes, the crispness is in the air. This made me think of the section in Gaihwi:yo that states that everyday is a nice day, despite the weather. I think we need to put this into our subconscious now as we gear up for even chillier weather! Actually Gohshréhneh  (winter) is my favorite season. There's nothing like being inside with some hot chocolate on a cold winter's day watching the snowfall. Dogęhs  oyá:nre⁷ !  (Really, it's nice)  Tǫ́:ha   ha⁷gahe: .....  (it's almost the time)
PS. My apologies for any phonetic mistakes with the Cayuga...I am still learning. Feel free to post & correct any words :)

No comments:

Post a Comment